Welcome to my Studio...

Take a look around... see what madness I've created.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Painting 2 - Lemon


Title -Peeled Lemon
Size- 4"x 6"
Medium - Oil on Masonite
Work Time - 3 hrs.

Today's painting is of a lemon I bought and partially peeled. I prepared it and set it up next to my painting palette. It was finished in one sitting using wet on wet technique (about 3 hrs.).

Remember the photos here are just bad snapshots of the wet paintings.

I plan on creating one more fruit related painting before I choose some other subject matter.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I love this one--the composition of the painting leads one's eye through the painting in a wonderful way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well put Beth. It really is great art, the way you take an every day object and turn it into art is so original yet unique.

    painter quotes

    ReplyDelete